Wednesday, September 24, 2008

almost 20 weeks

I know I'm not that big but this picture makes my butt look huge! I think I'm going to have to start taking pics from a different angle. eek. My waist still under 35 inches and weigh 121 lbs. Doing good so far. Baby has been moving a lot more! I'm getting more and more excited about becoming a mommy!! I still, for some strange reason, do not want to talk to strangers about my pregnancy. I feel like they dont need to know anything because I'm never going to see them again! I've been thinking about buying one of those t-shirts that has the don't touch sign on the belly. Luckily no one has yet! --of course you still cant tell I'm pregnant unless I hold my shirt tight. Hope everyone is doing well! (Dierberg's people--we need to get dinner!!!)

No comments: