Thursday, July 31, 2008

Not a whole lot going on, other than growing a baby..

Here are some pics of things I've knit and crocheted for the baby. A few of these things I made a LONG time ago, and some of them are not finished yet. There is also a pic of first bought baby clothes from mommy & both new Grandmas! One day I was really feeling like I wasn't pregnant and I saw those little picture holders and they really brightened my day, first nursery decoration.

And, no I do not plan on posting pics of every single baby item. I still don't feel pregnant yet and this is helping me a little. When I was laying the little clothes out I was really wishing there was a baby in them so I could pick it up and snuggle. I can't wait to be a mommy!!!

Anyway, look at these pics.
These are the books I've read:
The Birth Partner
Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook
Your Pregnancy Week by Week
What to Expect When You're Expecting
A Holistic Guide to Embracing Pregnancy,
Childbirth, and Motherhood
The Natural Pregnancy Book
The Breastfeeding Book
Better Food for Pregnancy
Hot Mama: How to have a babe, and be a babe



Baby Boy Blanket I'm knitting













Baby Girl Circular Blanket in progress.












Baby Bolero. This was my first knit sweater!










Baby Girl hats and booties. The blue and green one has purple, which makes it very girly.














Mom bought the 1-800-grandma & the brown & beige outfit w/ teddies. Mom in law bought the Hollywood onesie in Hollywood a few weeks ago. And I bought the 3 in the center, and the gumby onesie I bought 6 years ago in the dollar store.







Baby Boy sweater I made a few years ago.


















This is a little blankie for the baby to hold on to while wearing the cute little booties and running around the house in a diaper!















This is a flannel blanket I made. Its crib size. I has little bears in sailboats. I also made this a LONG time ago!













First nursery decoration.

No comments: