Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby kicks and belly laughs...

Everytime the baby kicks its an earth moving event. I know I'm not that big yet but I swear my whole stomach shifts. The poor kid already needs more room to move around. I also think its funny that whenever I laugh my belly moves up and down a lot. Which typically makes me laugh more when I pay attention to it. Anyway, the leg cramps have gone away for the most part. I think I may have had 1 in the past week.

I'm also gearing up for another trip to KC this weekend for Aaron & Angela's wedding and for Grover's funeral. I dont know how easy Grover's funeral will be for me because I cared a lot for him. I cried a little last night while I was doing the dishes. I was just remembering Halloween & Christmas' from my childhood. We had so much fun! I will definitely miss him!

No comments: