Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Worst so far....

So, lately I've been having cramps in my legs at night. OUCH! The baby has also been kicking me in a really ticklish spot a lot. I think the baby tried to impale my liver earlier today.

I'm staring to make progress on the nursery. I still need to buy some fabric for the canvas and some hardware for the crib. Justin and I also still need to buy a new dresser so the baby can have the whole set in its room. We still haven't decided if we're going to put the closet door back on. I guess it depends on what we plan on storing in there.

Justin's dad bought us a camcorder. (thank you!!) It will come in very handy for catching all the cute little things that babies do. Hopefully I will be able to post some of the videos online so everyone can see them. I just have to learn how to use iMovie.

Also, I have finished my baby registry for now. I promise not to look until after the shower(so I can edit it for my next shower). I'm also getting a bassinet from a friend, I haven't seen it yet but its sounds cute.

I can't wait to see everyone again when I come to KC for Aaron's wedding.

I'll post a picture when I find my camera.

No comments: