Tuesday, December 30, 2008

33 and a half weeks!

Today I saw the doc. My blood pressure was 112/70. I've gained 23 lbs (according to the doc). Baby's heart rate is around 130 bpm. I'm measuring 32 weeks. Everything seems to be going well!

I've been having braxton hicks contractions a lot more often, especially when I have to pee. Sleeping is a royal pain in the neck/side/legs/low back! At least I'm not up all night with acid reflux though! I do get it after I eat sometimes, which is supposed to be a sign that my baby will have hair. We will have to wait to prove that theory.

My next baby shower is coming up and I'm super excited. I cant wait to finish the nursery! I fully expect to have to buy a ton of stuff but I have to wait until after the shower to make final purchases...but I'm still really excited.

I plan on working up until the baby comes. I have a really laid back job (when I'm not massaging) and will have no problems keeping up. Plus, its a straight shot to the hospital now that the highway is open again. It shouldn't take more than 15-20 minutes to get there from my work, or from my home. And, since Justin works a mile down the street its super convenient. I have been told to get a trash bag and a pillow for the ride to the hospital just in case my water breaks in the car. And we'll have the car seat and my bags in my car ready to go.

I cant wait!! I'm really starting to get excited. I think its finally sinking in that I'm going to have a baby!


And for those of you who like to ask generic pregnancy questions....

No cravings, no nausea, yes back pain, yes tired, yes excited, no swelling, I'm due Feb 13th, I'm not ready to be "done" with pregnancy--too much preparing left to do. I'm only really uncomfortable after I eat and when I wear my jeans with a button and zipper.

I will take a picture this Friday on my 34 week mark!

No comments: