Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Not feeling too well today..

This morning I woke up and started getting ready for work as usual. I was just finished with my hair when I got dizzy broke out into a cold sweat and my heart rate went up. No fever or anything.. I had already eaten breakfast too. So I got a glass of orange juice--which usually helps but it didn't. I had milk this morning too, which is why I thought it was so weird. Milk is supposed to help lower your blood pressure. Anyway, I called the doc and she wanted me to go to the hospital to have some testing done but since we dont have any money and I dont have insurance, I decided to stay home and wait it out a little.

I then realized that I haven't really been eating the way I normally eat and I haven't had any really good source of iron this week. So I had some raisins and then Justin and I went and got some beef, spinach, and broccoli for lunch. I took an hour nap without even realizing and now I'm tired but am trying to stay awake so I can get some decent sleep tonight. I am feeling a little better, my heart rate has normalized and I have been getting up really slowly so I dont get dizzy anymore. I feel like I just ran a marathon though and I really want to sleep.

On a normal day I feel great! I'm moving around with a little more difficulty but still moving. I get out of bed like I'm 80 years old. I feel the baby move a couple times an hour now.

I have been having strong feelings(this week) that its a girl..we'll have to wait though. On Thanksgiving the Fisher's and Hendrickson's all think & hope its a boy and the Bellinger's didn't really talk about it..(which is what I prefer) We are still planning on naming the baby either Logan or Violet(Vi). I wish our last name wasn't Fisher because I LOVE the name Victor. But, Victor Fisher sounds dumb.

I also decided to take a picture of myself....so here I am at 29 weeks and 5 days. I cant believe I only have 10 weeks left! Last night I was really grossed out with the thought that there was something living inside my belly, but then I got over it. haha. I'm a little crazy.

I weigh around 134 which is about 24lbs more than before I was pregnant. I think I was closer to 114 when I actually got pregnant but I never wrote it down because I didn't think I was.. In any case, I've gained a lot of weight. My waist is now 38 1/2 inches, and its a pain the the neck to sleep b/c I'm a belly sleeper. I was able to sleep on my stomach until about 25 weeks but now its impossible. My chest is 37 inches and that makes it 3 inches more than I want... I cant wait until my milk comes in(not)....I'm going to need a whole new wardrobe.

hmm...I'll shut up now.

To everyone in KC, see you Saturday!!

No comments: