Saturday, February 7, 2009

Baby Violet is here!



First off...I will try to write a more detailed blog the next time I have a minute .

Second, Violet Maren Fisher has officially graced us with her presence. She was born on Weds February 4th and 4pm. She was 6 lbs 5 oz and 19 in long. She is super tiny and super adorable! She has brown hair and her eye color is yet to be determined. Right now they are a super dark blueish color.

We were in the hospital for a day and a half and she's been doing well at home. I haven't really been getting sleep but expect to some time soon. I think I've had about 12 hours since Monday night and its now Saturday afternoon. Maybe I can get some sleep during the week when we aren't expecting company. Other than that I have been doing fine. I haven't really had too much pain since delivery. Violet on the other hand has been a little gassy last night and today. So I changed my eating habits a little and hope that it helps. She is a really slow eater. She likes to take around and hour for each feeding. Hopefully when my milk comes in she wont take quite so long.

Justin and I really appreciate all the help and gifts from family and friends. We are so blessed!

No comments: