I have decided not to go to work anymore. I was going to try to go in tomorrow(Friday) but I missed my dr appt. on Tuesday and I really want to get in before the weekend. I also finally had that "mother's intuition" and I am pretty sure its a boy. I am about 90% sure.
I'll update if I go to the dr tomorrow, otherwise there wont be any updates until Monday.