Monday, January 12, 2009

35 weeks and 4 days!

I had another baby shower on Sunday and it was wonderful! A ton of people were there and we all had a blast. I feel so blessed that so many people were there and care about the baby! We got a ton of awesome stuff. I cant wait to use it all!! We have a few more things to buy and we'll be ready for the baby. The nursery is almost complete!

Thank you so much to everyone who could make it! I'm so glad that you could! I have to send an extra special thanks out to Bridget and Erica for throwing the shower! I know they both have a lot going on right now and didn't have to do it. I really appreciate all the hard work on the shower and love you've both shown me since Justin and I have been together.

And another special thanks goes out to Tiffany (Bridget's co-worker) for the cake. It was truly the highlight of the shower and cannot be topped by anything else!

Thanks again to everyone for coming!

It was especially good to see all my old co-workers from Dierbergs! I miss you all so much and it was awesome to spend time with you all!

No comments: