Monday, January 19, 2009

more nursery photos....oh, and I'm sick

Justin and I went shopping this past weekend and bought almost everything we need for the baby. We are waiting to get our diaper champ, a hamper, and a snow suit (if we can find one we like). That's all we need! --I think. I've been knitting some sweaters and booties for the baby this weekend.

Also, Thursday I started feeling like crap and took my temperature and it was only 100.9 but my doc recommended that I not go to work and to get some rest. Friday morning I woke up and it was 101.4 and decided to stay home again. Later in the day Friday it went up to 102.5 and didn't go any lower until sometime in the afternoon on Saturday. Sunday it was around 99.9 and Justin and I did a bunch of housework. Today (monday) I went into work and it was a little over 100. A few hours later my boss sent me home because he didn't know if I was contagious or not and I had massages scheduled for the rest of the day. I came home and took a 2 hour nap and my fever went back up to 101.5. I hope I start feeling better soon because I need money for when I'm out of work during my maternity leave. But I did make a huge pot of super yummy chicken noodle soup!

These are the monkey decals Justin put up for me. How adorable!


No comments: