Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Saw the Doc....again....

Ok, now I've gained somewhere around 28-30 lbs. The baby's heart rate was 140 bpm. My blood pressure was a little high, 126/70. I'm thinking its because I have been stressed and overworked lately. I am 1 cm dilated and the baby is SUPER low! yay. The doc says 1 month to go.

As of right now, I'm ok with that. If they baby comes 1 week early I would be ok with that too. I'm also still measuring 1 week small, which the doc didn't seem too worried about. And, if that means the baby is a little small then it can stay in there as long as it needs.

I start seeing the doc on a weekly basis now, wah-hoo. Nothing like a vaginal exam every week!

Justin and I have a busy weekend planned to get everything bought and ready to go. We still need my bag for the hospital and we need to get the car seat installed in his car too.

I will try to keep everyone updated but, I have been getting more and more tired as the days go by.

No comments: